Datcom Realm DB25 male to 36 pin Centronics male IEEE 1284 printer cable assembly x 6 feet. Comes with long thumbscrews on the DB25 end.
- Printer cables are used to connect the parallel port on a PC or a switchbox to a printer.
- Uses Impedance Matched Twisted Pair.
- Thumbscrews provide fast and easy connection every time.
- Moulded covers add strain relief that provide a solid connection each time.
- Dual Shield Protects Against EMI/RFI Interference Caused By Surrounding Office Equipment & Fluorescent Lights.