Platinum's 15060 is an adjustable fiber optic stripper is designed to strip a full range of outer fiber cable jacket insulations and strip and remove a full range of fiber buffer and coating materials.
- V notch is used for stripping 250 to 500 micron fiber coatings. (A)
- V notch is used for stripping 500 to 900 micron tight buffer. (Loose tube to 1500 micron. (B)
- Use round notch for stripping outer cable jacket insulations to 3.0 millimeter diameter. (C)
- Cushioned grip handles provide positive, non-slip, comfortable operation.
- The brass adjustment screw allows for precise adjustments and locks into place once set.