Circa 2100B-6 6 pair Bix Building Entrance Terminal. The 2100B-6 is made from heavy 16-gauge steel, comes with a lockable cover and features the BIX (MOX) brand connector Input and BIX or Cable Stub Outputs. These BETs are designed to provide electrical protection in areas served by exposed outside plant cables and are built to exceed the requirements set forth in the Underwriters Laboratory’s UL497 Primary Protection Codes.
- Ideal for small PBX installations.
- Protection modules sold separately.
- External ground connectors accept 6 through 14 gauge ground wire.
- Stackable to accommodate future expansion.
- Designed to exceed the requirements set forth in Underwriters Laboratory's UL497 and are both CSA and UL approved.