ACT’s MG-1300 is a cable tie removal tool which safely removes cable ties without harming bundles of cable. The MG-1300 is perfect for repairing and retrofitting wire harnesses & hose assemblies, removing packaged items, prototyping & testing products, and many other industrial and household uses.
- Comes with a snubbed nose and auto return spring.
- Comfortable and easy to use ergonomic, cushioned grip handles is designed to fit your hand.
- Patent pending safety guards slide behind the cable tie to prevent the sharp blades from harming the cable bundle.
- Scissor action cutter produces clean cuts and easy stripping without nicking the conductors.
- Comes with a user safety handle lock.