Belden-Nordx QCBIX5A multiplying connector. The QCBIX5A Connector is built using 10 sets of bridged clips (5 clips each). It is used for multiple jumper connections to the same equipment. BIX Multiplying Connectors are used to generate multiple outputs from a single input. Construction of these connectors is identical to that of BIX Distribution Connectors, except for the IDC clips which are bridged. BIX Multiplying Connectors are typically used in voice applications
- Allows termination of cables on one side and cross connects jumper wire or PBX on the other.
- This is the original connector accept no equal.
- Easily Snaps Into BIX 10C 2 Connector, 10A 10 Connector and 12E 12 Connector Mounts.
- Each BIX connector is equipped with 50 double ended IDC connections.
- Packaged in a box of twenty.