Berk-Tek’s 10071496 hyper plus Cat5e outside plant 4 pair UTP cable with a black jacket supports 1GbE performance. Berk-Tek’s 10071496 hyper plus OSP (outside plant) 24 gauge standard category 5e UTP cables are designed for outside applications, either aerial or buried in conduit or duct, where building to building interconnections must be made. ETL verified to TIA/EIA-568-B.2 category 5e.Fully water blocked and meets NEC requirement for cable in wet locations.1000 feet per spool.
- Injected with a water resistant flooding compound.
- Can be used to interconnect buildings or can be run beneath a slab in duct or conduit.
- Simplified structured cabling solution preserving long-term network investment.
- Meets NEC requirement for wet locations.
- Contact your account manager for mandatory primary protectors.