Berk-Tek’s 10136230 HyperPlus cat6 CMP plenum 4 pair UTP cable with a white jacket supports 1GbE performance. The 10136230 category 6 23 gauge Ethernet cable features a reduced diameter compared to other category 6 UTP cables. This is an ANSI/TIA/EIA category 6 verified cable, constructed without the center spline for easy installation and termination. LANmark-6 is capable of transmitting applications such as 1000BASE-T. It is ideal for network applications that extend to 250 MHz. LANmark-6 is conforms to ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-B.2-1 UL 444 Category 6 and ISO/IEC 11801 2nd Edition Class E Category 6 requirements. Pull Box.
- No internal pair separator design makes for a smaller outside diameter reducing installation time and allowing more cables per conduit than typical C6 cable.
- Cost effective, entry-level category 6 solution comes with a superior box design that allows the cable to be pulled easily from the box with minimum kinking.
- Ripcord speeds up installation time.
- Compact box design takes up less shelf space.
- Inventory management gets easy with footage markings on the jacket.