BSD Networks QSFP module 40GBASE-SR4 multimode operates at 10.3125Gbps per channel, for up to 100 meters on OM3 and 150 meters on OM4. Utilizes a standard 12/8 lane optical fiber with MPO connector. Incorporates VCSEL array transmitter and PIN array receiver.
- Compliant to the IEEE 802.3ba(40GBASE-SR4).
- Single 3.3V Power Supply and Power dissipation < 1.5W.
- Support interoperability with IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-SR modules of various form factors such as SFP+, XFP, X2.
- QSFP+ Transceiver RoHS6 Compliant.
- Support interoperability with IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-SR