Circa 3B3S-30 30VDC solid state 5 pin surge protection module are designed for the protection of very sensitive digital equipment due to their nano-second reaction time. The 3B3S-30 series of 5 pin protector modules are designed for superior transient and power fault protection of most secondary 'off-hook' applications. The 3B3S-30 series also features PTC (positive temperature coefficient) technology. UL and C.UL listed.
- Suited to applications that require the protection of very sensitive digital equipment due to their Nano-second reaction time.
- PTC (positive temperature coefficient) is vastly superior to the competition's heat coil solution, which requires that the module be replaced after each sneak current event.
- Far superior to gas tube technology in speed of response to faults and are virtually immune to overshoot, aging and repeated tripping within rated limits.
- Longer life span than conventional gas tube and carbon arrestors.
- Equipment protection for 24V digital voice and low speed data lines.