Clauss/Ripley CC125 fiber optic cleaver is ideal for achieving the precise cleaves required by the new generation of no polish fiber connectors in either simplex or duplex cables. The CC125 produces extremely precise cleave lengths from 6.5 millimeters to 20 millimeters.
- Produces end face angles of less than 2 degrees 100% of the time.
- Tremendous repeatability, once the cleave length is set and locked, every cleave will be the same precise length.
- Comfortable steel handles with plastic grips and carbide cleaving blade.
- Polyurethane rubber cleaving and gripping pads.
- Compatible fibers: glass fibers with 125-micron nominal cladding diameters; accommodates fibers in coated as well as cable form.