Clauss/Ripley FJS-2 fiber optic jacket stripper tool removes the outside jacket from fiber optic cable. The FJS-2 comes with two stripping notches one for a cutting diameter of 1.25 millimeter & one with a cutting diameter of 1.5 millimeter cable. Product discontinued see other Clauss Options here.
- Easy to read stripping diagrams imprinted on the handle.
- Can also be used on 2.00 millimeter and 3.00 millimeter cable.
- The 1.5 millimeter notch works especially well on loose tube cable.
- The tool is easy to use and always leaves a clean strip.
- Compact 5 inch (127 millimeter) length.