Clauss/Ripley NN305 NO-NIK fiber optic stripper is designed for the removal of buffer coating. The NN305 Handle colour is white with a 305um (1/64 inches) minimum stripping blade diameter. Product discontinued see other Clauss Options here.
- Exclusive centering device positions fiber for precise scoring and removal of buffer coating.
- Colour coded cushion grip handles and stripping blade diameter clearly marked on plastic head for quick identification.
- Cutting blades made from razor quality steel score the buffer completely, buffer being removed acts as a guide and protection for the fiber, accurate to -0 millimeter to plus. 0127 millimeter.
- Back up blades support the cutting blades, nest positively, and lock up when the tool is closed in perfect concentricity.
- Arrow indicates direction pressure should be applied when stripping.