Corning UMOXS TMOXS37A is a Bix self-locking test probe. The TMOXS37A is a single pair test probe with alligator clips that connect onto the termination clip of a BIX distribution connector and cross connect system.
- The test probes are colour coded to indicate red ring right), black tip left.
- Single-pair test probes allows individual circuit testing on a BIX or UMOXS Connector.
- A touch-and-go feature on the manual-locking test probe allows quick testing without fully attaching the test probe to the connector.
- Alligator clips provide test access with other types of terminations.
- The self-locking test probe has wire leads that are 12 inches long.