Datcom Realm BIX 250 pair mount can accept BIX distribution, multiplying or modular jack connectors. BIX Mounts are basic components used in building a cross-connect system. They can accept BIX Distribution, Multiplying or Modular Jack Connectors. These mounts feature an interlocking design allowing them to be stacked for larger cross-connect installations. The mounts can be wall mounted or installed on BIX frames.
- Features an interlocking design allowing them to be stacked for larger cross-connect installations.
- Large cable access hole in the back provides excellent cable management.
- Made with a combination of heavy gauge metal and durable plastic.
- Will accept two 1A/1A4'S or multiplying connectors or one modular jack connector.
- Dimensions are 7 5/8 inches wide x 13 inches high x 3 inches deep.