Datcom Realm BIX1A4 25 pair distribution connector with 4 pair marking allows termination of cables on one side and cross-connect jumper wires or BIX patch cords on the other. The QCBIX1A4 connector is equipped with 50 double-ended Insulation Displacement Connection (IDC) clips for terminating plastic insulated solid copper conductors without stripping and pair splitters on each side of the connector facilitate wire insertion.
- Allows termination of cables on one side and cross connects jumper wire or PBX on the other.
- This is the original connector accept no equal.
- Easily Snaps Into BIX 10C 2 Connector, 10A 10 Connector and 12E 12 Connector Mounts.
- Use the QCBIX1A4 Connector for terminating 4 pair cables.
- Packaged in a box of twenty.