Datcom realm SVGA (super video graphics array) male to male extension cable x 10 feet (3.05 meters), used as a SVGA monitor replacement cable. Comes with 3 high speed wire coax, 4.5 twisted pairs, triple shielded foil, braid, plus individual line insulation and ferrite beads at each end.
- High speed 3 wire coax, 4.5 twisted pairs, triple shielded (foil and braid plus individual line insulation).
- Will prevent ghosting shadows and other distortions.
- The ferrite beads are passive electronic components used to suppress high frequency noise and synchronize signals.
- Connects a PC's VGA port to a switchbox or splitter box that has a HD15 female connector.
- Used As A SVGA Monitor Replacement Cable.