Erico Caddy’s MP1S is a single gang steel low voltage drywall stud mounting bracket. The MP1S eliminates the need for electrical boxes on low voltage class 2 applications and has flanges to accomadate conduit from below and above.
- New construction eliminates the need for electrical boxes on low voltage class 2 applications.
- Easily installed to the front or the side of a metal or wood stud with self-tapping screws or nails.
- Side support provides for a rigid installation.
- Reduces bulges in the dry wall caused by plaster rings.
- Bendable tabs provide cable tie offs or three quarter inch conduit stubbing.