General Cable 7141851 GenSpeed Cat6A CMP plenum 4 pair MTP 6A cable with a grey jacket supports 10 GbE performance and comes with mosaic variable laser cut tape to provide superior protection against alien crosstalk. Guaranted + 8dB over TIA 568-C.2 standard for both PSANEXT & PSAACRF . The 7141851 category 6A 23 gauge ethernet cable provides the smallest overall diameter of .250 inches. Application: EEE 802.3: 10G BASE-T, 1000 BASE-T, 100 BASE-TX, 10 BASE-T, PoE, PoE+ and POE++. Comes on a spool.
- Smaller cable diameter allows for greater cable density, reducing cable management costs.
- UL verified with certified performance for 100W power over HDBaseT.
- Innovative cross-web separator with patented design provides superior internal electrical characteristics by locking the pairs into a systematic orientation within the cable.
- All GenSPEED products are Made in the U.S.A.
- TRU-MARK® print legend contains footage markings from 1000’ to 0’.