HellermannTyton's CTP12STD 1/2 inch black split tubing provides an efficient method of routing and protecting wire and cable. The CTP12STD inner edges are beveled to prevent damage to cables and the inside diameter is .516 inches (13.11 millimeters) with an outside diameter is .70 inches (17.78 millimeters). Sold by the foot.
- Easily snaps together providing excellent cable management.
- Split side is ideal for applications where braided tubing or spiral wrap may be difficult to install.
- Easily wraps around a group of cables to shield and organize.
- Made with flexible polyethylene.
- Offers excellent protection against vibration, wear, water, snow, ice and the effects of heat, cold and sunlight on cables and and wires.