Hubbell’s C5ERPGY Cat5e CMP plenum 4 pair UTP cable with a grey jacket supports 1 GbE performance. The C5ERPGY category 5e 24 gauge ethernet cable provides considerable margin above performance requirements specified in TIA/EIA-568-C.2 and ISO/IEC 11801 (2nd edition) standards and comes in a Reelex box.
- Small O.D. allows more cables per conduit/pathway.
- Sweep tested from 1-350 MHz.
- Ripcord speeds up installation time.
- Configure with Hubbell Premise Wiring’s high-performance connectivity solutions result in a cabling solution that provides optimum performance for handling critical, high-bandwidth applications.
- Inventory management gets easy with footage markings on the jacket.