Hubbell’s HP5E48 is a 2U RJ45 ethernet 568A/B universal cat5e black 48-port patch panel that can be terminated with a 110 IDC punch down tool. The HP5E48 cat5e 48-port patch panels also features a balanced PCB design which delivers significant headroom over the TIA Category 5e standard up to 100MHz. These Universal wiring patch panels can be terminated using T568B or T568A wiring format and have been third party tested for category 5e component compliancy and PoE and PoE+ applications. Read how Hubbell Patch Panels are ready to support the future PoE standard IEEE 802.3bt. Learn more about the benefits of Hubbell panels.
- PoE Rated to 4 x IEEE 802.3af standard.
- Rugged rolled edge construction provides superior panel rigidity.
- Third-Party Verified Performance.
- Clear plastic shroud protects PCB from contaminants and errant terminations.
- 4 port circuit for easy replacement.