Hubbell’s P6E48U was replaced by the new Unified Patch Panel HP648. The HP648-P6E48U is a 2U RJ45 ethernet 568A/B universal cat6 black 48-port patch panel that can be terminated with a 110 IDC punch down tool. The HP648-P6E48U cat6 48-port patch panels also features a balanced PCB design which delivers significant headroom over the TIA Category 6 standard up to 250MHz. These Universal wiring patch panels can be terminated using T568B or T568A wiring format and have been third party tested for category 6 component compliancy and PoE and PoE+ applications. Read how Hubbell Patch Panels are ready to support the future PoE standard IEEE 802.3bt. Learn more about the benefits of Hubbell panels.
- Delivers maximum bandwidth and extended reliability for all LAN, multimedia, and Power over Ethernet applications.
- Rugged rolled edge construction provides superior panel rigidity.
- Exceeds TSB-155 10GbE over 55 meters.
- 3rd party verified to 650 MHz (channel).
- Clear plastic shroud protects PCB from contaminants and errant terminations.Hubbell HP648-P6E48U Cat6 48-port patch panel