Hubbell’s HP6A24A Cat6A 24-port angled Unified Patch Panel. The HP6A24A is a 1U RJ45 ethernet 568A/B universal cat6A black 24-port angled patch panel that can be terminated with a 110 IDC punch down tool. The HP6A24A cat6A 24-port angled patch panels also features a balanced PCB design delivers significant headroom over the TIA Category 6A standard up to 500MHz providing true 10GbE application assurance.These Universal wiring angled patch panels can be terminated using T568B or T568A wiring format and have been third party tested for category 6A component compliancy and PoE and PoE+ applications. Read how Hubbell Patch Panels are ready to support the future PoE standard IEEE 802.3bt. Learn more about the benefits of Hubbell panels.
- Balanced PCB design delivers significant headroom over the TIA Category 6A standard up to 500MHz providing true 10GbE application assurance.
- Rolled edge construction provides rugged strength to eliminate flex during termination.
- Component third-party verified for TIA-568-C.2 category 6A component.
- Current capacity qualified for PoE and PoE+ IEEE 802.3at.
- Locking IDC stuffer cap ensures termination retention, securing wires during installation.