Hubbell’s HP6A48A is a 2U RJ45 ethernet 568A/B universal cat6A black 48-port angled patch panel that can be terminated with a 110 IDC punch down tool. The HP6A48A cat6A 48-port angled patch panels also features a balanced PCB design delivers significant headroom over the TIA Category 6A standard up to 500MHz providing true 10GbE application assurance.These Universal wiring angled patch panels can be terminated using T568B or T568A wiring format and have been third party tested for category 6A component compliancy and PoE and PoE+ applications.
- Balanced PCB design delivers significant headroom over the TIA Category 6A standard up to 500MHz providing true 10GbE application assurance.
- Rolled edge construction provides rugged strength to eliminate flex during termination.
- Component third-party verified for TIA-568-C.2 category 6A component.
- Current capacity qualified for PoE and PoE+ IEEE 802.3at.
- Locking IDC stuffer cap ensures termination retention, securing wires during installation.