Hubbell’s HP6A48 is a 2U RJ45 ethernet 568A/B universal cat6A black 48-port patch panel that can be terminated with a 110 IDC punch down tool. The HP6A48 cat6A 48-port patch panels also features a balanced PCB design delivers significant headroom over the TIA Category 6A standard up to 500MHz providing true 10GbE application assurance.These Universal wiring patch panels can be terminated using T568B or T568A wiring format and have been third party tested for category 6A component compliancy and PoE and PoE+ applications.
- Balanced PCB design delivers significant headroom over the TIA Category 6A standard up to 500MHz providing true 10GbE application assurance.
- Centered port identification allows for greater visibility of labels and clean patch cord organization.
- Component third-party verified for TIA-568-C.2 category 6A component.
- Current capacity qualified for PoE and PoE+ IEEE 802.3at.
- Locking IDC stuffer cap ensures termination retention, securing wires during installation.