Hubbell’s HXJ6B25 NextSpeed RJ45 ethernet 568A/B universal cat6 blue keystone jack can be terminated with a 110 IDC punch down tool or toolless termination. The HXJ6B25 cat6 keystone jack also features being the industry's first tested category 6 component compliant jack. The port contacts material is beryllium copper with a minimum of 50 micro-inches of gold plating over nickel under plating and the 110 punch down contacts material is a phosphor bronze with 100 micro-inches of tin lead 60/40 plating over nickel under plating. Accommodates 26-22 AWG Cable and the 25 pack reduces excess waste on the job.Learn More about benefits of Hubbell Jack.
- The first modular jack to undergo extreme DTE Power testing to 4 times the standard.
- Handles continuous DTE Power, exceeding the IEEE 802.3af standard without failure or any substantial temperature increase.
- Delivers maximum bandwidth and extended reliability for all LAN, multimedia and PoE (Power over Ethernet) applications such as VoIP and IP-Video.
- Labour saving punch termination tools reduce termination time by 75%.
- Termination Towers provide easy pair splitting, simple lacing, and fast punch-down.