Platinum's 100036 is a clear strain relief boot designed specifically for the EZ-RJ45 category 6 connector. The 100036 unique design allows the strain relief to be crimped with the connector, making it an integral part of the complete assembly.
- Strain reliefs are required for category 6 compliance.
- Once terminated, the strain relief will not pull off the connector.
- Electrical performance of the termination is optimized by maintaining the bend radius of the cable exiting the rear of the connector as per category 6 requirements.
- Achieve the look of a commercially moulded patch cord with a field termination.
- Compatible with Datcom part # 030-8025