Platinum’s 16207 is a compression crimp tool for F type coaxial connectors. The 16207 is a compact, easy to use and designed to withstand the rigors of continuous field use. At only 5 ½ inches long it works great for terminating connectors inside a panel box.
- Manufactured from tool steel and chrome plated with nonslip vinyl grip.
- Works great when terminating connectors inside a panel box.
- Small compact design, 5 and half inches long.
- Crimps compression F type connectors only.
- Tool locks in the closed position when not in use.