Platinum's 18131 yellow Telcom splicing connector. The 18131 designed for 22-26 gauge wire splice. Used for Butt splicing of 2 wires when tapping onto an existing conductor. Comes in a package of 25.
- Use the UB connector for tapping onto an existing conductor with no service interruption. This eliminates cutting of cable pairs or opening cable pairs.
- The maximum insulation over all diameter is 0.050 inches (1.27 mm).
- Gel filled to provide moisture resistance and inhibit corrosion.
- For use with solid copper conductors only.
- Connectors will accept wire of different gauges.