Platinum T302C GFCI 110V-125VAC electrical socket tester troubleshoots electrical outlets for possible faults. The T302C GFCI plug in circuit tester is easy to use as it comes with a Press to Test button that quickly displays the results with bright LED indicators for indoor and outdoor use. This GFCI outlet tester checks for polarity, opens and shorts and comes in a bright red colour that is easily identifiable in your tool bag.
- Bright LED indicators for indoor or outdoor use.
- Troubleshoot 110-125VAC electric sockets for possible faults.
- 6 LED indicators display: open ground, open neutral, open hot, hot ground reverse, hot neutral reverse and correct.
- Easily press-to-test button to check GFCI socket.
- The Platinum voltage tester is ideal for new or faulty 3 prong GFCI electrical sockets.