Polygon 8900-1 fiber optic circular cable management ring.The 8900-1 polyfiber optic ring maintains proper bend radius and prevents kinking in excess fiber optic cable. Holds up to 40 feet of excess cable storage
- The outside diameter of the metal ring is 12 inches (285 millimeter) and is made from 16 gauge metal.
- Comes with six 2 inch (50 millimeters) wide loops that hold the cable in place.
- When more cable is required it is simply released from the ring.
- Maximum bundle of fiber optic cables is 2.76 inches (70 millimeters).
- Polygon uses only the original Velcro with the highest hook and loop count available. Accept no substitutes.