Psiber CT50 Multifunction Cable Voltage Meter and TDR detects faults in cables up to distances of 2500 feet. The RMS voltmeter continuously measures voltage up to 250 volts. The CT50 provides contractors, CATV, low voltage installers with the capability to quickly find faults or breaks.
- Using TDR technology, the cable tool diagnoses cable faults with no launch or dead zone and accuracy to plus or minus 2%.
- Can inject a tracing tone onto the conductors to trace cables with a standard tone probe.
- Measures cable length in a box, spool or wall.
- Transmits tone signals for tracing hidden cable runs.
- Measures voltage to identifies live circuits.