Quabbin’s 5500 Cat5e 4 pair UTP stranded cable with a black jacket supports 1GbE performance. The 5500 category 5e 24 gauge Ethernet cable is a flexible patch/jumper cable designed to ATM applications to 155MHZ or other extended frequency applications.1000 feet per Spool.
- Quabbin was the first manufacturer in the world to produce a verified c5 stranded patch cord.
- Easily identifiable colour code.
- Contributes very little return loss to a channel.
- Terminates easily onto a RJ45 connector.
- Special cuts available, call account manager for details.