Test-um TG400 Resi toner home network tone generator with simulated dial tone to check connectivity and wiring, 3 different tone sounds and a unique tone sequence for testing speakers. The TG400 includes: 7.5 inch cable assembly with no fault RJ12 connectors and cord set with alligator clips.
- Powers up the installed telephone lines under actual load conditions with a simulated dial tone to check connectivity and proper wiring configurations without a service connection.
- Full feature tone generator with 3 different tone sounds and continuity test.
- Generates a unique tone sequence for testing speaker installations by popping.
- Speakers will work with either ac or dc coupled speaker types.
- Requires a 9 volt battery not included.