Times Microwave Systems, RG8/U LMR-400 outdoor coaxial cable 50 Ohm, tinned copper overall braid and aluminum tape with 12 gauge solid bare copper clad aluminum steel conductor and foam polyethylene dielectric, black jacket. Times Microwave LMR-400 is excellent for application such as WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax,SCADA, Mobile Antennas. Sold by the foot. Spool.
- Ideal for drop-in replacement for RG-8/9913 Air-Dielectric type cable.
- Excellent for application such as WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax,SCADA, Mobile Antennas.
- UV Resistant Polyethylene jacketed cable designed for 20-year service outdoor use.
- The bending and handling characteristics are significantly better than air dielectric and corrugated hard line cables.
- Special cut available, call account manager for details.