Triplett, Jewell, Byte Brothers RWC1000K Real World Certifier tests UTP cables and LAN devices for category 3, 5, 5e, 6, coax and speed up to gigabit (1000MB). The RWC1000K tests for length, opens, shorts, split pairs, next, skew, propagation delay, attenuation and acts as a multi-pair tone/probe set. Stores 250 test readings.
- Go inline between two LAN devices and identify the negotiated speed.
- Decode 10/100/gig pcs, switches and hubs for advertised capability.
- Store the readings of 250 tests for later printing and can be named on the fly before storing.
- Save and print cable identification up to 16 characters.
- Operates with 2 x 9-Volt batteries, included.