Tripplett, Jewell, ByteBrothers LVPRO30 Low Voltage Pro 3 tester meets all low voltage installation demands including voice RJ11, video coax, speaker, alarm and data RJ45. The kit comes with the main unit, manager software, two C6 cables, two RJ45/alligator clip adapters, upgrade/PC USB cable, user’s manual and 9 volt battery all in a protected zippered case.
- Locate a cable connection to a switch port by blinking the switch's link LED.
- Stores a total of 250 reports of all cable types in on board flash memory. Includes the USB and software.
- Detects PoE voltage and displays its amplitude and location on the cable (midspan, end span or both).
- Get the perfect length on all wire types and distance to open or shorts.
- Two LED's quickly alert you to an active switch connection or voltage on the line.